Easter Hunt Pie
1 (6 oz.) Graham Cracker crust
1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
1 can (14 oz.) Eagle Brand condensed milk
3/4 cup cold milk
1 pkg. (4-serving size) instant vanilla flavour pudding and pie filling
1-1/2 cups non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
16 mini chocolate eggs or other holiday candy
1. In large bowl beat cream cheese until fluffy.
2. Gradually beat in condensed milk until smooth.
3. Add milk and pudding mix; beat on low speed until smooth.
4. Spoon half of filling into crust.
5. Place chocolate eggs evenly over filling.
6. Top with remaining filling.
7. Chill 3 hours.
For young children use holiday marshmallow candies or other soft candies.