Cute Egg Chicks
12 hard-cooked eggs
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
2 teaspoons finely chopped onion
1/2 teaspoon curry powder
1/2 teaspoon prepared mustard
1/8 teaspoon pepper
3 stuffed olives
1 small sweet red pepper
1. Cut a thin slice from the bottom of each egg so it sits flat.
2. Cut a zigzag pattern a third down from the top of each egg. 3. Carefully
remove yolks and place in a small bowl.
4. Mash with a fork.
5. Add the mayonnaise, parmesan cheese, onion, curry, mustard and pepper;
stir until well blended.
6. Spoon yolk mixture into the egg white bottoms; replace tops.
7. Cut olives into slices for eyes.
8. Cut 12 small triangles from red pepper for beaks.
9. Gently press the eyes and beaks into egg yolk filling. Refrigerate until