1 calf's head
Fried fish balls
Meatballs (fried and boiled)
1. Scald, scrape and split the head.
2. Remove the brains, eyes and tongue.
3. Pour salt water over head and let stand for about an hour.
4. Rinse well and scald again.
5. Put head and tongue into saucepan cover with boiling water. Cover with salt and boil until tender.
6. Skim well and cut the meat from the bones.
7. Remove skin from tongue and cool on a flat dish.
8. Make a brown sauce using stock and season with salt, pepper and worcestershire sauce.
9. Cut meat into small cubes and add to sauce along with meat and fish balls. Warm over slow heat.
10. Place hard boiled eggs cut in quarters over the stew. Enjoy!