BRAIN CELL AND FLUID DELIGHT
1 package (6 oz) blueberry Jello (brain fluid).
1 carton (16 oz) small curd cottage cheese (brain matter).
1 can (16 oz) blueberries in heavy syrup.
1 bottle food coloring.
1. Prepare Jello according to package
2. Chill until set.
3. Scoop cottage cheese into a medium bowl.
4. Drain and set aside the syrup from the blueberries.
5. Add the berries to the cottage cheese and carefully mix them in well together.
6. Add food coloring to turn the cottage cheese a nice grayish color when
7. To serve: Put a couple of tablespoons of Jello (congealed brain fluid)
on a plate. Then put some of the blueberry syrup on that. Finally, add a
scoop of the cottage cheese & blueberry mix (brain matter) on top.