BLACK CAT COOKIES
1 cup crunchy peanut butter
1/3 cup water
1 package chocolate cake mix
1. Beat together peanut butter, eggs,
2. Gradually add cake mix. Mix well.
3. Form dough into 1 inch balls.
4. Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
5. Flatten balls with bottom of glass dipped in sugar.
6. Pinch out 2 ears at top of cookie.
7. Add chocolate candies for eyes and redhots for a nose.
8. Press fork into dough to form whiskers.
9. Use a knife to carve out the mouth.
10. Bake at 375 degrees for 8-10 minutes.