1 (9 oz.) Graham Cracker pie crust
2 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese
1/2 cup sugar
1 (16 oz.) can of pumpkin
1 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 tsp. ginger
1. Bake crust for 5 minutes in a 350F
degree oven then set aside.
2. Mix together in a large bowl cream cheese, sugar, and eggs.
3. Beat on medium speed until smooth.
4. Add pumpkin, cinnamon, and ginger and mix until blended.
5. Pour pumpkin mixture over pie crust.
6. Bake for 40 to 45 minutes at 350F degrees.
7. Let cool and refrigerate overnight.
8. Top with whipped cream and sprinkle with cinnamon.