PASTA WITH ITALIAN SAUSAGE
1 package sweet Italian turkey sausage, sliced
into 1/4 inch pieces
1 tbl. extra virgin olive oil
1 medium white onion (chopped)
1 package (16 ounce) bow tie pasta
1 c. light cream
1 c. chicken broth
1/4 teaspoon paprika
1 package (6 ounce) garlic and herb flavored feta cheese
1 tomato (diced)
2 tsp. fresh basil (minced)
1. Preheat olive oil in a skillet on
medium high heat for 1 minute.
2. Cook onion and turkey sausage pieces over medium high heat until no longer
pink (about 7 minutes).
3. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain well.
4. In a 2 quart saucepan, bring cream and broth to a boil over medium high
5. Reduce heat to medium; add paprika and cheese, whisking constantly until
cheese is melted and smooth.
6. Add turkey sausage mixture and stir until
7. In a serving bowl, toss pasta with turkey sausage mixture.
8. Sprinkle with tomatoes and basil.