1/4 c. margarine or butter
1 pkg. (about 40) regular marshmallows or 5 c. miniature marshmallows
6 c. Rice Krispies cereal
1/2 tsp. vanilla extract (optional)
1 tbl. shortening
2 c. chocolate chips
12 wooden sticks
1. In large bowl melt margarine, one
c. of chocolate chips, and marshmallows on high for about 2 minutes, stirring
after 1 minute.
2. Stir vanilla into mixture until smooth.
3. Add Rice Krispies, stirring until well coated.
4. Shape half cup of mixture into ball, inserting a wooden stick. Refrigerate
5. Melt remaining cup of chocolate and shortening in a small sauce pan over
6. Dip the bottom of each ball into chocolate and decorate with candy sprinkles.
7. Refrigerate until firm.