1 small box of red gelatin
1 1/2 c. boiling water
10 ice cubes
2 c. vanilla ice cream (frozen hard)
6 small round candies
strawberry ice cream sauce
1. Make the gelatin according to directions.
2. Place the gelatin in a large bowl and add the boiling
water. Stir until dissolved.
3. Add the ice cubes.
4. Using a scoop, put two balls of ice cream into each of the six dishes.
5. Pour cooled gelatin around each ice cream ball leaving the top exposed.
6. Put into freezer until the gelatin is firm.
7. Place a small piece of candy in the center of each ice cream ball.
8. Give your eyeball blood vessels by drizzling a small amount of strawberry
sauce over the exposed ice cream.
| This is a dessert that will look back at you!