1/2 oz. butter
1 tbl. chopped onion
Bagette of French bread
5 tbl. tomato sauce
2 oz. grated cheddar cheese
4 cherry tomatoes
20 pieces of corn niblets
Yellow pepper strips
1. Heat the butter in a saucepan.
2. Add the onion and stir for a few minutes.
3. Slice the bread and toast it lightly.
4. Add tomato ketchup to the cut side of each muffin.
5. Cover each slice with the cheddar cheese.
6. Pour the onion and butter mixture on top of the cheese.
7. Bake the slices in a pre-heated oven until the cheese begins to bubble.
8. Use the tomatoes, olives, corn and pepper strips to bring your Savory
Mice to life. The tomato is the head, the olives are the ears, the
niblets are the nose and feet and the pepper strip is the tail.